Glee Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

Tina In The Sky With Diamonds (Official Episode 5X02 Discussion [10/03/2013])

irehawk20

[1]Oct 3, 2013
    • level: 9

I know this episode is continuation of the Beatles sequel and it also contains the prom part.

But this episode should also be interesting also because of that Tina name in that title. I'm sorry that Tina is completely turned down, but at the same time she is still catching up more.

The Klaine engagement succeeded, but I hope the Klaine wedding fails strongly more along the way.

Also, I understand that actress Jayma Mays joined the main cast of "The Millers" recently, but there is bad problem. Jayma's Glee character, "Emma Pillsbury", is already married to actor Matthew Morrison's character, "William Schuester", last year officially. If Jayma leaves, then Matthew has to leave also. But if Matthew stays, then Jayma has to stay also.

Matthew staying and Jayma leaving and their characters tied the knot recently is not going get tolerated at all.

There are 10 episodes to go until the 100th, so let the countdown continue!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

irehawk20

[2]Nov 12, 2013

What a mess on that Tina part, but at least they all helped her.

Marley looks 100% attractive in her blue prom dress she would looked more gorgeous if we see her pinching both sides of her blue prom skirt.

clary85

[3]Jan 15, 2014
    • level: 2

people, I'm a bit lost, because I didn't watch some episodes of season 4, so I have a question...

aren't they in the begining of the school year? I thought they were, but prom??? wtf?

irehawk20

[4]Jan 27, 2014

Rachel, Finn, Kurt, Puck, Mercedes, Quinn, Mike and Santana graduated at the end of season 3. Brittany, Tina, Blaine, Sam, Artie, Sugar and Joe were current and Marley, Kitty, Unique, Jake and Ryder were added. Brittany is just visiting MIT, but she did not mentioned in either she is fully-entered or not. But it would be correct if they officially written Brittany out if we see her wearing a red cap, a red gown and holding a scholar.

Now it seems that on this upcoming graduation episode: Brittany, Tina, Artie, Blaine, Same, Sugar, Joe, Marley, Kitty, Unique, Jake and Ryder will all graduate. The reason, both Emma and Will are transferring to Washington DC after the graduation and there will be no Lima scenes afterwards.