Glee Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

Trio (Official Episode 5X10 Discussion [03/04/2014])

irehawk20

[1]Mar 1, 2014
    • level: 9

I'm sorry to be three days early, but I have another conflict occurring this Tuesday, so this is getting to be more harder right now.

This title means three people singing a song altogether, but there could another meaning that there could be triangular war going on, no offense. So please be careful and don't lose track on this action.

Blaine might find out that, after he got a valedictorian offer from the previous episode from Sue, he will end up victimized by Sue. But we hope more likely that Sue will get caught red-handed in the act as soon possible because, at the same time, Jake will find out that Bree worked with Sue by distracting Jake on breaking up with Marley. So let's hurry on getting rid of Sue please!

Emma is back right now, but we know that she is about to give birth. Is it a boy or a girl? If twins, then would it be brothers or sisters or siblings?

Find out by then since we have 2 more episodes left until the 100th episode of this show gets aired. But anyhow, please discuss this episode as best as you can.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

djboy77

[2]Mar 6, 2014
    • level: 7

They'll name it after Finn.

irehawk20

[3]Mar 6, 2014
    • level: 9

Yeah I was about the say that, djboy77.