Glee Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

What Does He Say?

JulianRegis

[1]Jan 21, 2012
    • level: 1

Can some of you hardcore fans of the show help me out? Preferably someone who owns this episode and can close-caption it? In "The First Time", when Blaine and that sickening Sebastian have their first scene together, Sebastian says something in the dialogue along the lines of, "I have to ask - since I'm trying to recreate your m_____________, why did you leave Dalton?" Obviously, the blank is the word that I need. Sounds perhaps to be a French or Latin term....or perhaps it is plain English and I'm just not hearing it correctly/overthinking it. Anyone? What does he say? Thanks for your help!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Buffylover365

[2]Jan 24, 2012
    • level: 16

He'd said, "Since I'm working to recreate your meteoric ascent, I need to ask...why did you leave Dalton?" Smile

I know the feeling, though; when I heard him say it the first time, I had to rewind it 'cause I totally didn't catch it the first time. lol

JulianRegis

[3]Jan 24, 2012
    • level: 1

Thank you! What a hassle for an answer I already assumed and dismissed! I truly thought I had heard that the first time round, but decided that it could not possibly be - what kind of loser would actually say that in casual conversation with a total stranger? Alas, apparently the fickle (and consistently perplexing) writers felt Sebastian would. Odd. Perhaps they assumed it added to his douchiness?