Glee Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

What will happen for the rest of Season 5?

irehawk20

[1]Feb 17, 2014
    • level: 9

We know that this upcoming McKinley High School Graduation would be the last because after that episode, there will be no more Lima scenes. But we make sure that this upcoming Nationals would be successful and finalized.

We know that Brittany went to MIT, but she did not mention about if she is considered a full-entered student or a visiting student. They said actress Heather Morris, who played Brittany, became pregnant on the last moment recently and it is very hard for her to leave her child alone while filming. Heather Morris would have been officially left Glee if they showed her Brittany character wearing a red cap, wearing a red gown and holding a scholar at the same time to make proven very precisely.

Tina, Artie, Blaine and Sam are seniors currently and Sugar and Joe are the pointless characters currently in this show. Marley, Kitty, Unique, Jake, and Ryder are current students of McKinley High. But we know that actress Vanessa Langies, who plays Sugar, joined the midseason series Mixiology at the same time.

Emma and Will already tied the knot and agreed that they will not divorce this time, but actress Jayma Mays joined the other series The Millers at the same time and that would be a problem because her Emma character cannot leave this show right now. But we heard that Will got a new job offer in Washington DC after this upcoming graduation. So right after this upcoming graduation, Emma and Will move to Washington DC and they will be reduced as guests at the same time.

So what's going to happen:

Brittany, Tina, Sugar, Artie, Blaine and Sam are going to graduate more likely, but they will be all wearing red caps, wearing red gowns and holding scholars altogether. Since Marley, Kitty, Unique, Jake, Ryder and Joe are not yet seniors and there will be no more Lima scenes after this upcoming graduation, then I am afraid that there could be no choice but to insist that Marley, Kitty, Unique, Jake, Ryder and Joe will end up graduating at the same time as Brittany, Tina, Sugar, Artie, Blaine and Sam.

Sue will be caught in the act when the glee club finds out that she was sabotaging them, then she will be lose her principal job, removed from the principal office, get expelled from McKinley High, put under arrest by the police and locked up in jail forever. Figgins will get his principals' job back and will stay in Lima forever.

Result?:

Brittany, Quinn, Sugar, Kitty, Joe, Sue and Figgins characters are officially axed.

Blaine will join Rachel, Kurt and Santana in NYADA as a current member.

Tina, Artie, Sam, Marley, Unique, Jake, Ryder, Emma and Will characters will be reduced as guests.

Rachel will continue to focus on broadway, but at the end of this current season, two new characters will be added. One will be Rachel's new and better broadway boyfriend and the other will be Santana's new lesbian girlfriend.

Let's see what happens next as we go along...

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

irehawk20

[2]Apr 1, 2014

The 15th episode is Bash and the 16th episode is Tested.

irehawk20

[3]Apr 6, 2014

It has been revealed that both Glee and The Mindy Project are having problems right now and it was not their complete fault. Their FOX Network is under a bad recession, but more likely both shows will try and fix up before it gets too late.

Emma is appearing in both Opening Night (5X17) and The Backup Plan (5X1 episodes this season. But next season she will appear in the Two-Part series finale as confirmed. it has been revealed she was badly turned down not being able to deal with FOX's bad recession.

There are 20 episodes this season because of its emergency on Corey Montieth's death and it was badly overlooked along the way. Next season will be 24 as confirmed.

Also next season, I have a feeling that both pretty 16-year-old Marley and hard-working 17-year-old Unique are going to move into New York rather than getting axed because their talents are too strong to be written out.

Mitoch

[4]Apr 11, 2014
    • level: 11

Glee has become pretty much unwatchable. I used to be able to handle the snide, snarky one-liners directed towards those who are conservatives. But now, with Cory Monteith's death, I think Ryan Murphy has just said "Screw it" and decided to impose a hard left viewpoint into the show. Gay bashing in New York City, the bastion of the hard left? Really? I guess since the Matthew Shepard murdered because she's not actually a guy story unraveled, they gotta pick up a new cause celebre'. And no one sees the blatant racism in the "can't date a white boy" storyline?

Just get rid of all the other characters, feature Kurt in every episode and change the name to "Life with Kurt" already.

Edited on 04/11/2014 6:35pm

irehawk20

[5]Apr 13, 2014

I have a feeling that both Marley and Unique characters are not officially axed yet, because they might move into New York next season.

But it looks like, mitoch, FOX is badly overlooked this season because of the bad recent recession going on right now.

KasenStuff

[6]Apr 26, 2014
    • level: 5
    irehawk your English is terrible and I can barely understand you

irehawk20

[7]Apr 30, 2014

KasenStuff wrote:
    irehawk your English is terrible and I can barely understand you

KasenStuff, my English is not terrible at all! What I am trying to say is reasonable, so don't you dare even think that my reasons are horrible after all!