Glee Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

What's with sue's sexuality

gutsagirl

[1]Oct 27, 2009
    • level: 1

There was one episode, i dont remember which, where it sounded like sue talked about her sexuality. something like she was a man of i dont know..

and in the episode Mash Up she said something 'and i dont have the uteris for it' .

does she mean litererly (you know what i mean, i cant type it) or just that her uteris cant handle it..

Confused! Help Help!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

angrodpallanen

[2]Oct 27, 2009
    • level: 22
    I don't think you're confused, I think you're just shallow. Sue was just joking, those things aren't well enough to question someone's sexuality, it's like taking every little thing any one ever says and thinking it's an indicator. Jeez, take it slow. Last episode even focused on a love interest for Sue (which was a guy, by the way). But even if she was into women, none of those things you named were good enough to justify your confusion.

gutsagirl

[3]Nov 22, 2009
    • level: 1

I didn't mean she was gay i've got no problem with homosexuality..

I thought she used to be a man and did an operation or something.. but i guess maybe i understood wrong.

Just 'cause it's the internet, don't be so fast to jump to conclusions and call other people things..

greets...

--and no, i won't go into discussion with you--

Sugar2U

[4]Dec 4, 2009
    • level: 9
    I knew what you meant. U were wondering if Sue was ever a Hugh.. I could see that too. A male who becomes a woman would be interested in men. I dont get that she is transgendered. She seems to be a woman who never had 'girl' friends who was most likely raised by a military like father and no mother and possible only brothers so her female side is well hidden. SHE looked sad when she found out the guy she was dating was a pig.. so there is a girl in there somewhere.