TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Glee Forums

Friday 8:00 PM on FOXIn Season

When are we gonna get another one of Artie's dance fantasies?

wichovettorazzi

[1]Nov 23, 2011
    • level: 5

I really think they should give us another one. Mchale is a great dancer (he's a great singer too but we alredy have heard him singing enough times).

I don't think they should do it in the mall though. They don't have to do every huge dance coreography in the Mall. I still want to see another one. What do you think?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

waterloo1066

[2]Nov 23, 2011
    • level: 6

wichovettorazzi wrote:

I really think they should give us another one. Mchale is a great dancer (he's a great singer too but we alredy have heard him singing enough times).

I don't think they should do it in the mall though. They don't have to do every huge dance coreography in the Mall. I still want to see another one. What do you think?

It would be nice for him to have a feature dance routine again but it will have to be as a dream sequence, for obvious reasons. It shouldn't take too much effort for the writers to come up with something creative especially as there are a lot more this series. If not a dance routine then he should certainly have a solo with the the others singing/swaying in the background. A solo spot would be great with no one else, just him - something like Santana's 'Songbird'. Okay, Brittany was there so Santana was almost on her own! Something to look forward to perhaps. It,s a pity that the writers don't look at some of the forum posts on numerous sites, they might 'Get It Right' more often!

RenatoB

[3]Nov 23, 2011
    • level: 43
    I honestly don't care for that... First they should focus on making Artie less annoying. XP

Danah

[4]Dec 9, 2011
    • level: 3

it's not like it happened in every season, it only happened once, and as great as that was -which was really surprisingly amazing- i doubt that they'll do it again. like said^, it has to be in a dream or another fantasy, those things don't happen a lot in the show. but hey, he might, like, get a miracle and start walking or something, you never know what might happen in the world of Glee