Glee Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

Who do you think dies in the series finale?

beaniebecky19

[21]May 4, 2011
    • level: 10

maybe it will be Lauren. now htat jurt is back she is not really needed for new directions......................maybe she has a heart attack or dies whilst wrestling??

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

silvergirl07

[22]May 4, 2011
    • level: 6

first, wasn't it confirmed that it won't be anyone of New Directions??

CrimeDramaBee wrote:
    It will NOT be a New Directions member, Will, or Sue. Also, it will not be Blaine.

and also I think it would be really cruel if it was Lauren... "yay, Kurt's back we don't need her anymore, let's just kill her off!" I like Lauren. She and Puck are great.

And even if they'd kill off Lauren, I can't see why Finn's mother, Blaine and Sue would attend the funeral...

arhudson wrote:
    At the funeral new directions, Carole, Blaine and Sue attend.

Serdna29

[23]May 4, 2011
    • level: 1

I believe that principal Figgins its a good choice for the funeral

silvergirl07

[24]May 7, 2011
    • level: 6

"An untimely death rocks McKinley High while New Directions prepares for Nationals in New York City."

Ok, that pretty much rules out Burt.

Figgins is a good guess. Or what about Karofsky?

RenatoB

[25]May 7, 2011
    • level: 43
    silvergirl07 wrote:

"An untimely death rocks McKinley High while New Directions prepares for Nationals in New York City."

Ok, that pretty much rules out Burt.

Figgins is a good guess. Or what about Karofsky?

Why does that rule out Burt?

iheartgreys101

[26]May 7, 2011
    • level: 5
    People, it's been confirmed via TVLine that the character who dies is a FEMALE. So that rules out Burt, Karofsky, Figgins, etc. Sorry if I missed reading it, but has Carole been photographed attending the funeral? Because if not, then she's a possibility, as is Becky. Don't think it'll be Sue's sister, because why would everyone attend the funeral for a person they didn't even know existed.

sibowittz

[27]May 7, 2011
    • level: 17
    Most likely Karofsky. Or possibly Kurt's father, or for some reason I'm thinking Santana or Blaine.

sibowittz

[28]May 7, 2011
    • level: 17
    OMG if it's Sue's little sister or her Cheerios assistant...that'd really suck.

MistressSoleil

[29]May 8, 2011
    • level: 9

I think It will be April, because of her drug addiction. That would be a sad lesson... or Sandy

angelpuppet

[30]May 8, 2011
    • level: 11
    miss holliday

mollyb1962

[31]May 8, 2011
    • level: 2

Has anyone heard anything ruling out Emma as a possibility? It would definitely come as a shock.

As for Finn's mom attending the funeral, I wouldn't read too much into that. I know that if a fellow student or a teacher of my son's or daughter's were to die, I would be prepared to go with them to the funeral--if that was what they wanted. Many people get well into their teen years without ever having been to a funeral--or as possiblyin Finn's case, without going to one they were old enough to understand. I've seen many parents of teens accompany their kids to funerals, just as a means of lending moral support. Also, if the person who died were someone I'd heard my child talking about often, that I had maybe met a couple of times, I would also want to pay my respects.

That said, Becky seems like a definite possibility. It also fits with what we recently heard about casting--the producers of Glee were looking for a boy with Down's syndrome to play Becky's boyfriend. The other casting rumors I've heard have proven true--they did find (and use)a psychiatrist and young version of Lauren--and this is one situation, sadly, in which they might need such an actor. However, I really don't want to see Becky die, so I hope I'm wrong about this.

Oh, heck. I don't want to see anyone die. I'm really starting to wish it were another bird.

RenatoB

[32]May 8, 2011
    mollyb1962 wrote:

Has anyone heard anything ruling out Emma as a possibility?

This magazine scan shows us a quote by Brad Falchuk saying the entire regular cast comes back next season, so I'm clinging onto hope that he actually meant all 15 "starring" castmembers and not just the Glee kids. If so, that should rule out Emma, and others such as Terri.

fbhwes

[33]May 11, 2011
    • level: 1
    I think it will be Karofsky !

spikemaniac

[34]May 11, 2011
    • level: 50
    MistressSoleil wrote:
    I think It will be April, because of her drug addiction.

That seems likely I guess. If it has to be a female, and it isn't one of the regular cast, it has to be her. Or Miss Holliday.

bdancer99

[35]May 11, 2011
    • level: 11

actually now i'm thinking that maybe it's becky, or one of the glee clubs family members cause i don't think it's gonna be that much of a man character

CrimeDramaBee

[36]May 12, 2011
    • level: 15

From the press release for the episode, Jean, Beiste, April, Holly are not listed. I doubt it would be April anyway because her show will be advertized in NY and they wouldn't do that if she died. Carole is going to go to NY to see Nationals. Also, Emma isn't likely to die because Jayma is a cast member. However, the only names that stick out on the listare Becky andJudy Fabray. Even though Judy is listed, IDK how much of a role she will play. Nobody else related to Quinn is listed, and she isn't beloved, but she's a possibility in my mind. I wonder where Quinn would live.

***Names in the press releases are sometimes inaccurate and miss naming additional guest cast member(s). Also, the cast member of the person who dies may have been taken out so it wouldn't spoil who.***

Edited on 05/12/2011 1:07am
    Edited 2 total times.

RenatoB

[37]May 12, 2011

Jessalyn Gilsig is not listed in the press release for ep. 2.22, but apparently the death in 2.21 is related to one of the kids, so I won't make too much of that.

Edited on 05/12/2011 3:04am

qfrodri85

[38]May 12, 2011
    • level: 27
    Based on the clip that aired after this week's episode, I think Quinn's mom will die.

jenny_d_b

[39]May 13, 2011
    • level: 8
    It actually makes "sense" for it to be Quinn's mom, of course they would all attend the funeral of the mother of one of their team mates. And it would be natural for Finn's mom to be there, as she's probably met Quinn's parents and Quinn is Finn's girlfriend, after all (at the moment, at least). She even lived with them for some time while she was pregnant.

Then the issue would arise of how it would affect her personality, her singing, where she would live etc. - I remember she ended up living with Mercedes while pregnant and loved living there, so maybe she'll live with her. Finn would be a logical choice but he and Carole are living with Burt and Kurt now, so it would probably be too many people.

Maybe a kind of "twist of faith" would lead Quinn to live with Rachel. THAT storyline could be fun to play out.

RavenFreak120

[40]May 15, 2011
    • level: 21
    I don't know how much of a tease this is but I found this article. The title deff says it all, and I'm kinda scared actually. http://www.tvsquad.com/2011/05/13/glee-character-to-be-killed-off-in-season-finale/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl2%7Csec3_lnk2%7C62869

Also.. one tribute episode? (thats not really part of the discussion tho). But boy! Guess this is serious. Ryan Murphy has certainly pulled out all the stops!!