Glee

Glee, Actually

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Dec 13, 2012 on FOX

• A Charming Effort But Sill Very Muddled

I liked this Christmas themed Glee episode it was a heck of a lot better than the previous episode.

However the many storylines throughout it were a bit annoying.

I loved Kurt's storyline, seeing Burt back into the fold and watching their amazing chemistry is always a treat for me! However his 'shocking' news came a bit out of left field for me and it left me sad one second and annoyed the next.

Blaine and Kurt's reunion was the perfect mix of awkwardness and friendship, Before Klaine was a couple they were best friends first, and I like how both Chris and Darren played it, it was very subtle, you can feel that even if they don't get back together you can still see them being very dear friends.

I thought Sam/Brittany's storyline was just stupid, but oddly it was kinda perfect seeing as they are both stupid, still I mainly thought it was dumb.

Marley's storyline was sweet and not too irritating,

Jake and Puck's bit was cute and adorable too.

However I still don't think that Glee was able to balance out these many odd and interweaving storylines very well, that is my only qualm and the reason why this episode isn't getting a higher score.