Glee

Goodbye

Aired Friday 8:00 PM May 22, 2012 on FOX

• A Delightful Ending To A Lackluster Season

Okay, so this has got to be one of the most simplistic endings to a season of television I've seen a long time.

When Glee does things simple which is hardly ever they do it amazingly well.

I've got to say that this is one of the time's where less is more really paid off!

At the beginning seeing the original members sing "Sit down you're rocking the boat" was a incredible throw back to the pilot.

It was a great parallel to see how much the kids have grown not just as people but as performers.

It was so cool to see all of the Seniors have there moment.

I loved watching the Seniors sing to the Juniors and vice versa, it was really sweet.

Burt's graduation present was fantastic, it was funny and really heartfelt at the same time.

So wished that there was more Klaine but the scene we got to see between them was super adorable.

The scene with Finn, Kurt and Rachel towards the end really threw me through a loop.

I really had hoped they would of done a additional Klaine scene with Kurt but they didn't.

The only thing I didn't like was the ending I didn't like how it focused on Rachel.

While this finale defiantly had irritating moments the sheer simplicity of it and the rousing emotions it brought out of me made me truly love it.

I'm really excited to see where all of my favorite Gleeks are going to be in the fall!
FOX