Glee

Goodbye

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM May 22, 2012 on FOX

• So so...

I had high hopes for this episode based on the first song- Mr. Shue's version of "Forever Young" was great! I also really liked Kurt's "I'll Remember." They added some realism with Britney not graduating, because, let's face it- as funny as she is, she's not the brightest crayon in the box! :-) The rest of the episode was only so so. When this show first started, they gave a lot of the Glee Club chances to sing and interesting story lines; towards the end of season 1 and for most of season 2, it became the Rachel show. Season 3 didn't have the best plots, but they started giving everyone else chances to shine on stage. How do they end the season? All about Rachel again. I'm glad Finn finally got smart about the wedding. I wanted to throw something at Santana though- you have a full scholarship, and you throw it away to go to New York with no plan, no school, and no job? And how did Rachel get in to NYADA after choking at her audition? What performing arts school accepts people that crack under pressure? My only hope is that Rachel's appearances next season are minimal and the show can get back to what made it great!
OXYGN