Glee

I Am Unicorn

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Sep 27, 2011 on FOX

7.4
  • Yes, Glee is back to where it was before...

***SPOILERS***

First of all, let me just say that I loved last weeks season premiere, but I almost hated this episode.

The positive:
    - I liked the return of Shelby. Idina is a very likeable actress and I liked how she offered Puck and Quinn to be involved in Beth's life.
    - I thought Dianna played Quinn really well in this episode, and I liked where Quinn was going, well until the end...
    - I like that Mike is sort of involved in a storyline and so is Emma.

The negative:
    - Rachel is getting more and more annoying, they really need to stop it as I personally already despise her character. Also I thought that her and Shelby parted on good terms, yet in this episode it didn't seem that way.
    - The Sue storyline is ridiculous in my opinion, especially that she has so many followers, as if so many people despised the art.
    - Well, Tina still has nothing to do, why is she even a regular?
    - The Kurt/Blaine ''conflict'' about playing Tony in West Side Story was unnecessary, so much for them loving each other.
    - All the characters are getting more and more self-centered.
    - The most unnecessary storyline was the one where Quinn decided to get full custody of Beth, nice move Quinn, makes people like you even more.

All in all, a complete backstep from last week's episode. I'm not excited for next week, yet I know I'll tune in.

Now to the musical performances, which actually were all from musicals, so not really my cup of tea, so I'm just gonna grade the performances, not the songs:

- Somwhere by Rachel & Shelby = A- (Great Singers)
    - I'm the Greatest Star by Kurt = B- (It was okay)
    - Something's Coming by Blaine = B+ (I really like Darren's voice, he is a great performer)

CW