Glee

I Am Unicorn

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Sep 27, 2011 on FOX

7.4
  • Where has the Glee I love gone?

This episode got a 5 because of Lea and Idina's duet otherwise it would have been a 1!!

I had to fast forward through Kurt (Chris) and Blaine's (Darren) songs, they were awful - not the singing but the songs!! I don't watch Glee to see all these horrible Broadway numbers, I watch it to see new or classic songs done with a Glee twist.

I'm hoping and praying that Kurt gets to sing the types of songs that he excels at (IMO). Blackbird and I Want To Hold Your Hand brought tears to my eyes but the Broadway numbers leave me cold.

I'm probably not the demographic the show is aimed at (almost 40, ugh!) but if the show is aimed at the younger generations surely the majority would be as unimpressed with the Broadway numbers as I am.

Bring back the rock ballards and duets and leave Kurt and Blaine's relationship alone!! I'm only sticking in there as I loved Damien from The Glee Project and can't wait to see him on the show.

I record the show for my friend (she is out when it screens) and this week when she asked me if it was a good episode I had to reply honestly, no it wasn't! Fingers crossed the next episode is better (I don't think it could be any worse).

P.S: Please ask the costume designers to find some socks for Blaine!!! For some reason I find it really gross that he never seems to have any on and bow ties on t-shirts? Really?

FOX