Glee

I Do

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Feb 14, 2013 on FOX

• Just Friends!!!!

Bah humbug ... I loved this episode, it sizzled with the spark of 'old' glee, reunions and hookups abound, the musical numbers were great, and it all flowed together seamlessly. Tho did anyone ever believe Emma would make it down the aisle? Not happy with the insinuation that they all walk away being 'just friends' ... really???

The secret to a good show is giving the viewers what they want right? Right ... so give me more Klaine, more Finchel, show me more of the Santana/Quinn development ... and where does Mike, Mercedes and Puck fit into all this ... in fact why not give me Glee NY and Glee Old School ... two separate shows already. There are way too many characters to fit just one show !!!!

I like the new characters, they deserve their own show to allow them to develop, but I love the 'old' characters, I wanna see them more. I love Glee, and this episode, but honestly a fan can only stay loyal for so long, especially when there is not plot or character development of substance happening.

CW