Glee

I Kissed a Girl

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Nov 29, 2011 on FOX

• Amazing. I was completely shocked at how good it was. *spoilers

Storyline by Storyline:

Beiste, Cooter, and Sue: I really felt bad for Beiste. I love her character, and for being a bear of a woman, she's quite a softy. "Jolene" was pretty good, though her voice could be mistaken for a man's if youdidn't know who was singing. I don't like that Sue decided to use Cooter for her image, but that's just Sue. I don't like how Cooter cheated on Beiste, and even though she loves him, he doesn't deserve her.

The Campaign Pt. I: A well-deserved toast for Burt Hummel, Ohio's new Congressman. I'm glad that he won, though I seriously doubted Sue or the guy who used Santana in his ad would win.

The Campaign Pt. II: I don't think Brittany should have won the Presidential campaign. As much as I love her and Pixy Stix, Kurt had a better plan and reason to win.

Kurt & Rachel: I was surprised that Kurt even thought about cheating. I was even more surprised that Rachel stuffed the ballots. She's usually selfish and this was one of those rare times where she should have accessed that attribute. I really don't know why she did it unless she wasn't thinking at all. I'm glad that she wanted to prove her loyalty to Kurt, but did she not consider that A. She put in wayyy too many ballots, and outnumbered the senior population, B. She would make Kurt look guilty because he's the candidate, or C. She's applying to a prestigious college that will not accept her for dishonesty. Congrats to Kurt for his maybe future NYADA acceptance, because Rachel is out of the race. (Then again, this is Glee...) And if not, you're still the most unicorn.

Puck & Shelby: I thought this storyline would get a lot worse, and in a way it did, but at least they didn't show anything. As immature as Puck can be, in his own way he showed that he really does care about Beth. I still hate the teacher-student relationship storyline, and they both made some bad decisions.

Puck & Quinn: YESSSSS!!! In my mind the best part of the episode was when Puck called Quinn nuts and selfish. I was wondering since Season 2 if the writers know that they are writing her character to be a crazy b*tch who doesn'tdo much anymore except complicate other people's lives.I'm glad that he didn't let the teenage boy in him out when Quinn had him in her bed, and he didn't let her have sex with him. It's kind of sad that he brought forward the realization that she needs help and has for 3 years. The scene was ruined when he said "I have to tell you a secret" because of all people, she's the second person not to tell a secret to (the first being Rachel). I still hope the writers keep going on what he said and do something for Quinn's character before they graduate.

Finn & Santana: Finn was one of my favorite characters this week. I was happy that he took the time to try to bring everybody together and help Santana. And even when she continued to insult him and be mean to everyone, he didn't stop because, as he bluntly stated, doesn't want her to die. I loved "Girls Just Want to Have Fun." It was sincere andmeaningful.

Santana: I was kind of upset at how she reacted after Kurt & Blaine's number. She really looked genuine there. So I was a little wary after Finn's performance, but glad that she genuinely thanked him. I liked "I Kissed a Girl" coming after that pervet rugby guy offered to straighten out Santana, and the ladies come to her rescue.

Luckily her parents accepted her with no problem, but my prediction after last episode about her grandmother were sadly correct. We got a repeat of the situation in Ballad. I wasn't really that surprised that Santana's grandmother told her to leave and never come back, but I can't believe that she would tell Santana that she was being selfish for making her uncomfortable. At least Santana still has a home.