Glee

Mattress

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Dec 02, 2009 on FOX

• The truth.

I can't express how glad I am that the entire Terri storyline has come to a conclusion. I had a feeling it was coming in the previous episodes, and it was worth the wait. I was especially glad that we got to see Jessalyn Gilsig' acting talent because her character was mostly hard to handle. Let's hope this is a turning point for the character.

Meanwhile, I just love how mean Sue is. Her comments are just hilarious. She's definitely the type of the character I love to hate. One of the best parts of the episode was Quinn confronting Sue. I also hope that, one day, Sue's diary will end up in the hands of the principal so he'd know exactly what Sue did.

The kids were okay in the episode; I loved how Rachel stood up to a challenge even though she would be made a clown for it. I only wish other kids had the guts to do it as well (well, they did at the ending), but still. But that's high school for you. I wish Emma would just drop Ken. I have no sympathy for him. He should know that he isn't wanted.