Glee

Michael

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Jan 31, 2012 on FOX

• Mediocre to say the least

Admittedly I'm not a huge Michael Jackson fan. I know his songs and like quite a lot of them but I don't own a single CD of his. And I will not be buying the Glee CD that is bound to come out after this episode. I have every single other Glee CD but I didn't like enough of these tracks to want to purchase this one.

The stand out moments for me in this episode were Sam and Mercedes performing Human Nature and Artie's dance moves. I have always thought it was a shame that someone who moves so well never gets to show it off!

Also I know I am in the minority but I really wanted Rachel to say yes, but for the right reasons not just because she thought she wasn't getting what she wanted out of life. I'm liking Season 3's Finn a lot more than Season 1 or 2's Finn whose character was all over the place.

Have heard that the actor who plays Sebastian is becoming a series regular - seriously!?!?! He's a pathetic Santana wannabe and brings nothing to the story. He can sing ok but his acting is definitely not great! If Chord Overstreet gets overlooked as a series regular AGAIN I will be really unimpressed. He is one very talented young man!!

Overall this episode was just ok for me. I certainly didn't have a stupid grin on my face like I did the whole way through episode 10 (which was my 2nd favourite episode after the one where Finn's mum and Kurt's dad got married). In fact, this episode was a huge let down after the brilliance of episode 10.

Oh well, that seems to be the way with Glee, huge ups and downs both with characters personalities and quality of episodes. Gotta take the highs with the lows and this was one of the lows (though nowhere near the low of the Christmas episode which was probably the worst ever apart from Rory at the end!).
CW