Glee

Nationals

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM May 15, 2012 on FOX

• What Happened to the Haters?

This show is by FAR the most inspiring, enlightening and bold show to ever air on TV. COme to think of it, teenager character's tackling some of the most sensitive issues in the society nowadays? ANd by that they delivered well! I kinda disagree with the people who are fussing about how this episode "Nationals" kind of sums it all (that the kids got all what they "wanted") in the end. WELL, for me, it was kind of a hope-rekindling episode, that all the hard works pay off in the end if you put your heart and mind into it. Imagine working for this great "victory" for them in 3 years? That is a success well deserved. I particularly like Rachel's "It's All Coming Back" by Celine Dion - it was superb! AND the "Paradise by the Dashboard Light" reminds me of the magic that Finn's voice brings to Rachel's and honestly I missed that a since season 1. And for the viewers who say that the episode give the kids all they "wanted"; remember THIS IS EPISODE 21...meaning an EPISODE 22 is yet to come and by then, maybe we'll see what to look forward to Season 4! I know we all love a good o' cliffhanger season-ender. RIGHT?