Glee

On My Way

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Feb 21, 2012 on FOX

• Really good...

I liked this ep alot, but for me I find it hard to overlook the Finchell upcoming wedding, so I enjoyed the ep much less than I could have. I am so annoyed at these two kids getting married, and alot of it has to do with the fact that Finn is a mess. He's spent the last 2 yrs jumping back and forth between Quinn and Rachel, I find it hard to believe he won't cheat on her. Not to mention, they're so young, and shes so ambitious and hes so....not. Why can't they just wait? All they've made it look like is that Finn has nothing going for him aside from marrying Rachel, so lets let that happen so it seems like this character has some sort of purpose and direction in his life *insert eye roll*. I find the only thing I'd find appealing abt them married is that Kurt and Rachel will be family which is cute.

But aside from all that annoyance at these two stupid children throwing away their lives like that, I enjoyed this episode so much! And at last that jerk guy got a clue and stopped trying to trick/blackmail/undermine his way into getting rid of New Directions. I've been wanting someone to slap the smirk off his face, but he's wised up, so thats something...I can do however with NEVER seeing him again.
OXYGN