Glee

Prom-A-Saurus

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM May 08, 2012 on FOX

• A boring ball

4.5
    This was one of the worst, if not the worst, episodes of this season. The main "plot" is dull and never interesting, and the feeling that we are watching a bad "filler" never leaves.

Besides that, it reminds me how underused was fan-favourite Brittany this season: after an interesting start, with the elections for school representative, and the lesbian love story, she got lost in the background. Even in the most emotional episodes for Santana, Brittany was conspicuous in her almost absence. But this episode fails in bringing her back into the spotlight.

Also the related secondary stories lack sparkle: the sort-of revival of the Finn-Rachel-Quinn triangle felt too artificial and the Becky part was sweet but not really engaging. I also hated (and for that I lowered my vote from 5 to 4.5) the end with Rachel crowned queen, which came out very forced and non believable.

To complete the disappointment, the bad choice of the songs: I save only (and partially) the Quinn-Santana duet at the end.

To be fair, there are few cute moments: Blaine gel-less hair, Quinn getting up from the wheelchair, and the succession of the couples of the group being photographed on the dinosaur. But they do not manage to save the episode.
CW