Glee

Friday 8:00 PM on FOX Premiered May 19, 2009 In Season

AJMeredith

Glee Fan Reviews page 3 of 8

• even this crap is 1000 times better than REALITY TV which blows stink all over the airwaves!!!!!!!

5.5
    since the networks and cable channels have decided to go cheap on us and make 99 percent REALITY TV shows, wrestling (on sci-fi!!) and are always cancelling great shows... i have cancelled my cable and no longer watch any tv... i download all my shows i like off the internet and have started watching alot of bbc shows from england. I'll not sit in front of the box and watch crap in the evenings after working all day. I want quality or nothing at all from the networks / cable channels. I SUGGEST WE ALL BOYCOTT THE TV for one week each month until the REALITY CRAP is taken off the air. That crap causes brain damage... it's totally unacceptable. No one is stupid enough to enjoy that crap except some inbred bigfoot half-breed. They want to produce the cheapest crap possible and still retain the ratings to get sponsors and advertising dollars. Don't give them the appearance of ratings by watching at all. Turn off you cable / sat and download... NO Commercials!!! and only watch what you want to watch when u want to watch it... been doing this for 4 years now and it's great. Only problem is, running out of shows to watch. Sci-Fi channel, now si-fi (junk now) sold out and became a cess-pool putting on fantasy and wrestling crap... was once the best channel on cable... anyways,

boycott cable / networks and download from internet...

watch ur shows without commercials or interuption...

hope the networks realize they're loosing their loyal viewers because we're NOT dumbing down and

we HATE reality TV crap...

screw u a-holes... you're idiots and you're gonna kill ur networks/channels if you keep on this way
  • Na NA NA Blaine!

Just rewatching old episodes, did anyone notice in episode 3 Blaine was wearing a costume simular to Robins', and than two episodes later he was dressed in a glaringly simular fashion to Nightwings. What are the writers trying to allude to??????? LOL
  • Best show EVER

GLEE IZ DA BOMB
  • Bulimia references are appaling!

I was Disgusted in the bulimia reference in this episode and the glamorization of It. It's frightening to think of all the young girls viewing this show that are being shown that this is a cool thing. And I'm offended that this scene was even allowed to air. I believe the creator of glee need to apologias for the way they are encouraging eating disorders among teen girls! this needs to stop!
  • i luv this so much

i luv this show so much i luv it so much its my fav show and the break up scene is my fav so chris colfer and naya rivera is my fav thanx megan corey GLEE ON!
  • Glee - Needs to be broken up

I've already noticed this season that there's just too much going on to do justice to the show. They really need to spin Rachael and Kurt off in their own show. Lord knows there's enough plot and material to do that. If they don't the kids at McKinley High just aren't gong to be able to develop any kind of plot for all the jumping back and forth.
  • GleeRocks123

Glee's ''The Break-Up'' episode was by far one of the best Glee episodes ever in history of Glee. It was about the couples of Glee and if they could survive their relationships or not. First we got Finchel. As you know from last week at the very end of the episode Finn walked in on Rachel and Brody. My question left me thinking are they staying together or are they gonna have ''The Break-Up''. Next we have Brittana. Brittana is one of my favorite couples because they just have this thing that pulls together that just makes it so lovable. And one of Glee's most sweetest couples is Klaine. Klaine is the second to best couple on Glee. It finally comes down to Wemma. Wemma is trying to survive because Will gets this job apllication that will make him have to leave the Glee club. I would this episode a best episode on Glee so far.
  • Great show!

A show which is made up of music! Hell Yes!!
  • Hurtful

Up until last night I have always been a fan of Glee. I find the script very funny and have always enjoyed the catchy music. I have begun to notice however that with every passing episodes Christians are being portrayed more poorly. As a Christian myself this is extremely heartbreaking and painful to watch. Last night's episode was my breaking point. The "Left Behind Club" was such a mockery and extremely unrealistic portrayal of what true Christian Faith looks like. For the character of "Kitty" to be threatening people with Hell and then putting on a fake rapture was so extremely wrong it almost brought tears to my eyes. Kittys character similar to Quin's is exactly the opposite of what a true Christian looks like. True faith comes from a relationship with Jesus Christ. If a real Christian truly had concern about someone's soul they would spread the gospel through love, kindness, compassion and scripture.(Mark 12:31, 1 Corinthians 13:4-7) It is impossible to scare people into Heaven and being afraid of being left behind or going to Hell cannot save a soul. The only way to be saved is to believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and to accept Him into your heart.(John 3:16) Being Saved is a gift only given by the grace of God and it is because of Jesus death on the cross that we are made free and become followers of the Lord.(Ephesians 1:7)The kind of faith that Glee portrays in people is not real. It is a terrible example of what being a Christian is and is devastatingly hurtful towards those of us that are Christians. I have no doubt that Glee lost a lot of its followers last night. I can not express my level of disappointment.
  • going good

this show is just getting better...
  • worst show ever

WORST SHOW EVER!!!!!!!!!!!
  • The best season pilot from glee

The start of Season 4 was sweet and grand. At the end, I just wanted more.
  • The New Rachel

It was a decent start to season 4. New students Marley and Jake seem like interesting characters. Kitty is a clone to Quinn not interested. Music was good. I really liked Kate Hudson as Cassandra. I rate it a 7. It was a good episode, not great yet.
  • help please

i dont know if this is the right place to put this but im out of ideas.

hi im trying to find out when glee 4 starts it said 13 sept at 9am but i cant find it. i dont know if that when it start in the states i need to know when it starts in england.
  • glee idear

glee is all about putting teens in the right direction, well why can't they have a kid going though depression and cutting, i'll like to know how to get though it and i know other kids do to.
  • Wonderfully cheesy musical comedy

Since the show is set in a high school many of the themes and plot points are very obvious, but the song selection is generally magnificent. The songs always highlight the characters struggles and many lessons can be learned from the show. The dialog is witty even though the show is often very sappy in order to appeal to a larger audience. All in all a great show for anyone who enjoys musicals and doesn't mind a little cheesiness.
  • Glee so far...

They improved better and win the Nationals in Season 3. Tina caught up with the Glee club learning how to sing songs, especially her first solo. She was too shy to sing and get more lines, but when they kept her, she nailed it! I want to see Tina sing more, especially Emma. Keep it up, Glee!
  • quinn and rachel

i love Quinn i wish i could go meet her she the best at singing!! And when you sang with Sam have the time of life that was amazing? i hope you massage me back i well love it! i like rachel because she always get all the solo song that why i like her....
  • Glee = Good.

This season is great, regardless of the not so great moments.

Some say Glee needs to step up its game, the old tricks aren't working anymore. The characters used to be people they could relate to, but now it seems to be a show packed full of stereotypical personalities, unrealistic drama, and some pretty poor sets.

However, I still feel the need to keep up with it, so I watch it avidly; but seriously there has to be more to the writing then some of this, the earlier seasons set the bar high, Glee was a show that crossed every line, now that the barriers seem to have mostly fallen (9 second kisses, just about every personality persona you can fathom, and the truth of politics) it may be time to progress into something more realistic, something more true to what being in highschool is like.

I love Glee. It's perfect, don't give up being realistic for headlines.
  • Glee :P

I think that it was a good show at first but now they are just pushing it :/
  • Maybe yes...

Yes, but maybe yes. I find it fun and OK, but it gets boring as episodes go on and on.
  • This show is going down

At first I loved this show! I used to say it was my favourite one! But ever since season 3 I lost interest in this show.. I think that it went awful and dull... I don't like the idea of a 4th season... I'll just hope that Ryan won't ruine it... I actually think it's going to be cancelled soon...

It's a shame cause it was a great show... :/
  • Good show

i cant believe finn made racheal go to new york without him and he broke up with her before they got married.I cant wait for the next season to come out.
  • I L.O.V.E LOVE This show

Glee is about a girl nameed Rachel Berry that has
    2 Gay DaD's and don't know who is her real dad. They named her Rachel Because There Fave Charecter on Friends was Rachel Green But back to Glee,She has a AMA-ZA-ZING Voice and is trying to get in the Glee club at school to show EVERYONE that she has an AMA-ZA-ZING voice She is all so in the glee club with different and other people like Kurt(he is gay)
    Tina(don't know anything about her)Mersades(not sure how to spell her name)Arrty(a disabeled kid)(i proberly spelt disabeled wrong and proberly wrong but don't worry about that)And 1 other person and along the way other people will join them this is a GREAT Show I hope you watch it by for now(buff_wing_boy)
  • Poor glee, who did this to you?

The first 10, 12 episodes is realistic enough and actually makes everyone give a crap about their lives. But as time goes on it turns from a realistic, good musical show into an annoying soap opera which everyone runs out of craps to give. *facepalm*
  • Where did MY glee go?

Oh glee. Oh glee. I used to like you, I really did. You displayed High school in a more realistic light than I had ever seen, but now all I can see is an over dramatized portrayal of people who seem to have lives far removed from reality. Glee is more like an annoying soap opera now, but I would reccomend the first season highly.
  • Disappointment

I adored Season 1 - it was exciting, funny and even realistic on how these high school students dealt with their individual problems while simultaneously attempt to pursue their dreams. I was definitely pumped up for future seasons. However I was confronted with disappointment throughout the the second season. It started to be overdramatic with exaggerated events. I felt like instead of singing meaningful songs like they did in the first season, they chose to sing today's top hits in order to generate more money when it came to their merchandise - this was definitely heightened in the third season. I got through a couple episodes of the third season before I called it quits. Season 1 had so much potential and I'm utterly disappointed that Mr. Ryan Murphy couldn't keep season 1's true Glee spirit throughout the entire series.
  • THIS SHOW IS FUCKING HORRIBLE

Terrible. Garbage. Shitty. Crap. Just a few of the words i think of putting after the word "simply" when describing glee. Perfect is definately not one of those words. I understand Fox wants to deal with todays "teen issues" but they could have saved way more money by just making a musical commercial. This show is soooo bad. I know it was on a different channel, but are you trying to tell me that "Las Vegas" couldnt make it, and glee can. All the kids look like theyre in their sophomore year in college. WHAT THE FUCK. How is it that the only black person on the whole show is a girl named "Mercedes"? Really, so i guess all black females have stripper names then. WTF. They might as well named her champagne or chocolate. This show is single handedly ruining television
  • I'd rather be shot in the face

They butcher music and the characters are annoying; not one of them do I find to be remotely charming, intriguing, or entertaining. I chuck my shoe at my roommate every time I hear her watching this nonsense.
  • Not bad

I stopped watching after season one, but season one was really good.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8