Glee

Swan Song

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Dec 06, 2012 on FOX

• Didn't Hate It

@sean3005

I agree that sodapopgirl721 can get a bit harsh. However, I am one of those "original" glee fans that is not thrilled with the changes. I still watch the show because for the most part I still enjoy it. Season 1 of Glee was very similar to how it is now, except it's focus was on the comedy and the music and then on throwing in some heartfelt storylines and lessons. I have watched several episodes this and last season and felt like I could be watching 7th Heaven. Originally Glee presented these important topics and life lessons in an ironic, satirical, and funny way. I didn't feel like the shows "agenda" was being shoved in my way. I could enjoy the whole episode, every episode, whether I liked every storyline or not because it was still funny and entertaining. That just isn't the case anymore.

I don't bash the show every single week but I haven't laughed as hard as I did when Kurt danced to "Single Ladies" on the football team once during Seasons 3 or 4.
FOX