The First Time

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Nov 08, 2011 on FOX

• Best Yet! Honest and touching..

I wish I were 10 years younger and had seen this episode before my first time. Although I wonder if it may be even more poignant in hindsight.

This episode touched me in a nostalgic way and made me wish I had waited and done it for the right reasons. I applaud your inclusion of Tina's viewpoint; usually on this show we only hear of sex as something the popular kids do to fill time; but hearing that for some people it DOES happen at the right time and for the right reasons was very moving and beautiful.

While some advocates say that we should wait until marriage; it is more realistic to say to wait until you are in love. Even love in marriages fades sometimes; but make your first time special. You will never regret that.

Anyhow, besides the intrinsic message; I felt that the musical numbers were well-placed and that this episode was extremely poignant and honest. For those of you who don't remember what that decision was like; well, this should remind you. And if it didn't, then I am sad for you because your first time should have been given this much consideration and also should have been this beautiful and special.

Loved it. Subject matter was handled better than any show I have ever seen.

"Integrity is doing the right thing even when you know nobody is looking"