Glee

The First Time

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Nov 08, 2011 on FOX

• Extremely Well Done!

This episode was truly amazing!

Everything was top-notch from the acting to the songs and the songs actually apart from "Uptown Girl" really fit into the episode and made a wonderful companion to what the characters were going through "off-stage."

Kurt/Blaine's conflict in the parking lot was GREAT, it was even better than I imagined it felt so organic and real!

Their make up scene after the musical was just as touching and great!

Kurt/ Karofsky's little scene was amazing I really liked seeing him back and I hope we get more of him soon it was nice to see him look remotely happy & accepting of himself especially after what happened last year.

I really liked Tina's little speech it was really cool and I think it fit really well into the storyline I also liked Mike's small subplot with his dad it was heartbreaking and really sad to see.

Beiste was absolutely incredible in this episode! I loved how we got 2 see her character grow, her courtship was really sweet and true to her character!

Artie's little story arc was lovely and very true to his character too!

Finn/ Rachel also surprised me as well their storyline was authentic too I liked how Finn was sort of like the "girl" in their relationship it was awesome!

The one thing I didn't like was how Brittany described her "first time" it felt really bizarre and kinda scary that was the ONLY flaw with this episode thorough!

Both of the "love scenes" were touching and unbelievably sweet!