Glee

The Spanish Teacher

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Feb 07, 2012 on FOX

7.6
  • Hot, Hot, HOT!

Ricky Martin and his hotness had my attention for sure! But this ep wasn't fantastic. I was impressed with the cast learning to sing in spanish though, its not easy to do. I also loved seeing at least a little bit of Brittany and Mike dancing in unison...even though the camera didnt show her moves enough!

So out of the entire ep, the saving grace was them learning to sing in Spanish (impressive), Brit and Mike dancing the bigger moves that highlighted them as the two cast members who are actually professional dancers, and that should have their moves highlighted more often...of course there wasn't much of it but I take seeing Heather getting to use her moves whenever I can! And then there was Ricky Martin who provided the extra hotness.

As for the rest of the show, it faded from my mind almost instantly, probably because it unrealistically showed that Will can't really understand a word of Spanish even though he teaches it...how has he gotten away with that for so many yrs?! Even Figgins told him to learn Spanish!! Why would he be paid to teach a class that the principle knows he can't really teach?!

Thankfully I had my three highlights. Spanish singing. Mike/Brittany dancing and Ricky Martin!
MNT