Glee

The Sue Sylvester Shuffle

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Feb 06, 2011 on FOX

• I was expecting a lot from this episode after a far too long break.

And I was not disappointed! "It was like a double rainbow... A Zombie double rainbow"
    This was a brilliant episode for a number of characters and really reminds us how good and funny Glee can be.

First off Sue Sylvester (Or maybe Syvlester? :P). The chicken cutlets bit was very crude but still did it for me and her nervous breakdown had me in stitches, Mr Schue's face was priceless! And how it carried on and on was just perfect and not overdone in anyway :). She is so evil I love it!! Guilt-tripping Britney was brilliant too.

Predictable plot I must admit but having new people in the glee club was brilliant, even if they are mostly short-term.

Nice to see Kurt and keep up with him and I did enjoy the café scene. Karoffsky's character is still to be delved into I think, well I hope at least, I'd really like to see development with his character.

Finn grew a lot in this episode too, this was shown especially in his speech to the Cheerio girls which was just perfect and summarized the episode totally. Didn't particularly like the ending though and that's why it's a 9.5. Will be interesting to see how the writers treat THAT sub-plot.
MNT