Right now, Glenn Beck has 9 principles listed on GlennBeck.com that he is asking people to read. If you agree with seven of the nine said principles, Glenn is asking people to send pictures of themselves to firstname.lastname@example.org. Glenn will be planning something special on his program at 5 pm on the Fox News Channel on March 13th in relation to this. I have listed the principles below.
The Nine Principles
1. America is good.
2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.