Glenn Martin, DDS Forums

Monday 8:00 PM on NickelodeonBetween Seasons

I love this show!

zekemccracken

[1]Sep 17, 2009
    • level: 3

The amination is beautiful to look at, and I love all the characters, especially Glenn. He's much smarter than Homer and Pete Griffin, and yet has an assbackward goofiness all his own. I love how he's always desperately fighting for the approval oh his children. Jackie is also a refhreshing change of pace from Lois and Marge. She's a good mom, but is vain about her looks, hip, and selfish.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

skull555

[2]Sep 18, 2009
    • level: 18
    I also think this show is pretty funny! I like it. I don't know why so many people hate it.

KonrBirz

[3]Sep 22, 2009
    • level: 3
    Same as two above.

KingBoo112

[4]Sep 26, 2009
    • level: 14
    skull555 wrote:
    I also think this show is pretty funny! I like it. I don't know why so many people hate it.
    The only reason I hate it is because there are too many butt jokes, bad graphics, poor humor, and too gross for my taste (especially the circus episode, that was really gross). I think there are better adult comedies than this. really. I like shows like The Simpsons, Futurama, Family Guy, American Dad, and South Park more than this.

CourtneyM

[5]Apr 30, 2012
    • level: 1
    I love this show so much. I don't understand why people hates it. I like good graphics, very good plot and characters. I love Glenn, Jackie, Wendy, Courtney, Conor and even Canine. I think, Glenn Martin, DDS is very unusual, funny and interesting show. Every episode is great. I really love Martin's adventuries. It's really cool. I like it.

PIGGYDOOM

[6]Mar 21, 2013
    • level: 8

You people are idiots (Except for KingBoo112). Only gay, retarted, cocky, stupid, idiotic basturds like this Bullsh*t, just like everyone else who likes this Bullsh*t! If you like this abysmal piece of sh*t then you have a bad taste and you're the main reason why TV sucks nowadays! I want this show canceled ASAP!!! Fans are idiots! No episode is good! So get off these forums any creep who likest this BS! These forums are for Glenn Martin DDS haters only!Yell

Edited on 03/21/2013 5:56pm
    Edited 3 total times.