Glenn Martin, DDS

Monday 8:00 PM on Nickelodeon Premiered Aug 17, 2009 Between Seasons

Glenn Martin, DDS Fan Reviews (50)

3.2
  • Ugh, I hate this show.

My review is meant to come as no offense to any fans of this show, because I'm just expressing my opinion of what I think of Glenn Martin DDS, a show that, in my opinion, is terrible. Why? Well, first of all, it's an animated show, right? Yet, they use a laugh track. I hate the laugh track in live action shows; I prefer a real live audience. Now using it in a cartoon, you know it's fake, so there's no point in putting it in. Plus, they use it after every freakin' line in the show. Speaking of which, the jokes are lame and aren't funny at all. In fact, watching this show, not once did I laugh. Actually, I had to stop watching it since it was so bad. It's very disgusting; they actually have some about the dog's anus, which is gross. Like I was watching one episode the other night, and they had crashed into a building and the dog's butt happened to stick to the windshield of the RV. And then when Glenn tried to pull the animal off of the window, the dog's anus stretched and it was revolting. Also, the way the characters are designed makes them look so retarded. I mean, just looking at them makes me want to puke, and I am serious. I feel bad for the people who have to do the animation, because I know that this takes a lot of effort to do it. But, this show is just in my opinion, awful. The characters are annoying: the father is a total idiot, the son gets on my nerves, and what the heck is up with Courtney? What is she supposed to be exactly? I don't know. So anyway, if you're a fan of this show, I'm sorry if I offended you in anyway. But this is my opinion for this show. Grade: F. Teen_Tomboy, out!