User Score: 0
This episode occurs in Windsor, Nova Scotia.
In this episode, it is very apparent (especially the scene at the beach) that Bob's right knee is wrapped. He hurt his knee in the previous episode ("Cheese Rolling"). And, he had surgery on it approximately five weeks after this episode was filmed.
Parkour is the art of moving through space in the most efficient way. It is often referred to as the art of fleeing.
Bob samples 5 types of watermelon: jubilee, tender gold yellowmeat, legacy, carolina cross, and black diamond. The jubilee is his favorite.
This episode is set in Oatman, Arizona around the Fourth of July.
Beekeeper Games Events:
Hive Tool Throwing
Beef Brisket: 12-14 Hours
Pork Butt: 11-13 Hours
Ribs: 6 Hours
Chicken: 1 Hour
Tips for Winning:
1. Drink a tablespoon or two of cooking oil before the contest to coat your mouth's verve endings.
2. Eat a few bites of cornmeal before the contest to help soak up the pepper's in your stomach.
3. Eat the peppers as quickly as possible, so that they don't have time to coat the inside of your mouth.
4. Eat something hotter than the peppers first to numb your lips and mouth.
5. Drink a shot of tequila to dull the pain.