Go, Diego, Go!

Weekdays 10:30 AM on Nickelodeon Premiered Sep 06, 2005 Between Seasons

Go, Diego, Go! Fan Reviews page 2 of 2

5.3
  • A young boy and his pet jaguar dare to do what no latino has done before. He save random animals all around the world. With the help of his rescue pack,log, cousin, and side kick, Diego is not alone when he is saving adorible animals.

7.8
    Okay, this is really like Dora the Explorer, but I still like it. Every episode is sort of the same (i.e. he has to rescue a baby animal in trouble, they go into musical a few times, and the place they are hunting is always behind a leaf in the right hand corner of the screen). I don\\\'t know why, but I absolutely love the show, and I dare you to make me feel any different.
  • This show is better than Dora! There's cute animals!

Ok maybe it's a little annoying like Dora. But this is just so much more cute!
    Diego helps animals. Which I clearly think is much more important than collecting acorns in Dora.
    The art is so cute. And the animation is not bad either.
    This show may be a Spin Off but it's just so much more educational.
    I mean really, don't you think saving animals is good? Excpecially CUTE ones?
    And what's better is that he saves animals known to many as mean carnivarous monsters! And instead shows that animals are just as important as any life.
    This show still has that annoying "Do you"? thing. And that Spanish speaking thing, which really serves no importance. But overall it's FAIR. Not good or bad.
  • Go Diego Go is one of my favorite television shows.

I like Go Diego go. His sister Alisia sometimes goes with him on his adventures. Baby Jaguar goes with him on his adventures. I learn about what animals eat. I learn about what animals are afraid of. I learn how animals move. I learn where animals live. His cousin Dora was on one episode of the show. He best friend Boots the Monkey was with her.
  • Worse than Dora!

This show is a spin-off of Dora the Explorer! Go, Diego, Go is about Diego who is Dora cousin.Diego saves animals who really don't need saved! Like the penguin who couldn't get to his class! What ever a penguin is smarter than that! Dora the Explorer is way better than this rip-off of a spin-off! I suggest watching Dora the Explorer if u must watch either one of them!
  • What the did they do to the show, I was actaully learning spanish at the beginning.

Why did they add a boy to the show, that just makes it look stupid. I mean the girl and the monkey, also that fox I can accept but the boy? Were they that f*ckin desperate? Also it doesnt really teach you some false spanish, just the word 'Cake' in in that show means O shiizl ghizengar bbbbbbbbbbbbbttttttttttttt. I mean really I used to like to watch that show in the morning, even thats was the only kids show that I liked compared to that drug addicted barney and those emo teletubbies. So anyways its going downhill, so if I could do something about the show.. kill the boy and the false spanish.
  • All because Dora was getting a bigger & brighter cast on this show. But that's not only the reason why this show is a downfall to the creators of Dora The Explorer...

1.5
    This was because some of the elements were although changed in this show to have young Boys feel the need of learning about animals. Too bad that they don't know that this is just like the score of Dora The Explorer. I thought this was better then Dora The Explorer but I found that things weren't really what I expected. What we have is Diego in his adventures saving animals around the world and the first thing wrong within the differences of Diego on Dora and on his show that the voices are changed which is just like a younger type of acting then what Diego used to had which was having that much manly like voice which is because he is although a cousin he is older then Dora. But anyways , the show then follows within the third show to have " Choose Helper " formula. It also has the same things as Dora. We have the Monkey Brothers who are villians while Swiper is too and at least alot more. Now there's some differences and its not just the same boring thing we have to suffer through from Dora but this is a bad show depending on the other infomation. This show uses some technology at the beginning and through the show which are from a chameleon like Backpack to a Computer Map to track in the animals deep upon the different worlds. This show also uses the first formula of " Animal Languange " which is however annoying and more annoying then what how many characters would appear in Dora The Explorer. Outrageously overall this was all going downhill after all and I should also see more education between the animals but this is .5 higher then Dora which means this is a reason why the overall score is 1.5 out of 10.0
  • its better than dora!

Dora the explorer is a gay show for retarded kids. It is about a gay monkey in boots and a fat headed puerto rican THING!!!!! Dora teaches very few spanish words. I\'m just saying diego has more variety than dora. I\'m 11 and i even enjoy this show i used to insult the TV when dora comes on.One word to describe this show...........Informative. Diego teaches about many animals and spanish words. I personally think this show is great for maybe even 8 year olds. This is the best kiddie show since Oswald and blues clues with steve. Boo dora. Go diego go!
  • Fabulous show for any little boy preschooler

My son absoulutly loves this show, it keeps him entertained and I love watching him mimic diego. He really learns a lot, thats why its my new best friend. Its so cute when he makes the animal calls with diego, activates the rescue pack and makes the bo bo brothers freeze!
  • I don't think it's a bad show but i would choose it over dora the explorer. And I always thought that diego was doras boyfriend lol not to be mean

6.4
    I don't think it's a bad show but i would choose it over dora the explorer. And I always thought that diego was doras boyfriend lol not to be mean. But It can get annoying at some point and it is going to end soon because of the boy who plays diego he is going to grow up and his voice is going to change so it is going to stop soon
  • My daughter's favorite thing in the known universe. Is that worth a 9 rating? Yes.

I have a 19 month old daughter named Lauren, and she absolutely adores "Eggo". She screams and jumps up and down when the theme song comes on. She is starting to learn the words and sing along. She makes whale sounds now, and can say "Llama" and tell me what sounds a llama makes. How can that be a bad thing? If you've given this show a negative review, then ask yourself: Who is this show for? You, or your pre-schooler? Sure, as an adult, the show is repetitive and all the songs sound the same, and just about every episode there's a Puma that somebody's afraid of. So what? Look at it through their eyes. Children LIKE repetitiveness. They want to understand things. And this show is delivering what she wants and needs. I only wish they would hurry up and crank out more episodes, as I have all 15 on my DVR and we watch at least two a day. Would have given it a 10, but, hey, I watch it too, and it's no SpongeBob. But for her, it's the best, so a high rating it is. In the interest of full disclosure, yes I know all the words to the theme song, and my favorite episode is the one with the frogs.
  • Diego isn't a bad show.

5.5
    Diego is a good spinoff from Dora the Explorer. I always like educational shows and this is one of them. The problem is that there is not a lot of episodes out. But since the basic storyline doesn't change from show to show and all you need to do is talk about a new animal, I would think that they would be pumping out the episodes right and left, not the case though.
  • My god kids learn rap at a young age.

The theme song is like rap. The only reason I watch this show is because of baby jaguar(which is really a tiger or a lepord or something). I hate him his soooooooooo annoying. If you cant stand Dora you cant stand him. I hate him along with his cousin. I hate you Diego HATE YOU. Im telling you he comes from the pits of HELL!!!!!!!!!!
  • A good show for kids to learn the basics about animals, but way too much like Dora the Explorer.

5.8
    "Go Deigo Go!" is the newest installment (I believe) on Nick Jr. It features the independent adventures of Dora's cousin, Deigo--who has apparently become immensely popular if he has his own spin-off series. It's a little more modernized and probably for an older audience than Dora, of course, I could be wrong in my guess. Each episode features a new animal to learn about, and not just the generic ones like "camel" or "dog", which I like, I admit. It features a wide range of animals from jaguars to condors and each episode, they reveal animal facts while Deigo sets out to help an animal in need. He works at an animal rescue shelter with his sister, so you learn things about how people care for wild animals as well. Baby Jaguar is a much cuter companion than Boots, and a helluva lot less annoying, at that part.

However, in retrospect, it is a lot like Dora the Explorer if you look at it. Instead of Map and Backpack, they are replaced with Rescue Pack and Flick (the camera), which pretty much serve the same basic purpose. Swiper the talking cartoon fox has been replaced with the Bobo Brothers and the puma--if you can say that. Dora has appeared in a few episodes, but hey, he's Dora's cousin. Of course he's there.

It's a good show for kids to watch, especially animal lovers. Fans of the Disney Channel show "Stanley" might get a great kick out of this too, although to be honest I find "Stanley" a little more entertaining. It's not perfect, and a lot of the facts are "dumbed down" for smaller kids, of course, but the basic animal facts are all there and the animals in the show have proper anatomy, reflexes, and are drawn very well--especially the llama. Give it a try if you have kids who are animal lovers; just because I didn't like it doesn't mean you shouldn't.
  • A great new show for kids staring Dora the Explorers cousin Diego. A wonderful spin-off and a must see.

Go Diego Go is a great show. Its so full of imagination. I love that my kids get to learn some spanish and also learn about animals. Just like Disney's Stanley it informs kids about the different kinds of animals out there. The other day my daughter was asking me about a Macaw. I was like ?!?!?! but later I found out it was a bird she heard about on the show. I liked that my 4 year old knew something I didn't. This is a good show to watch with your kids.
  • A good, educational adventure show for kids. Diego and his sister, Alicia, run an animal rescue center and go on adventures to learn more about animals and help animals in danger.

My kids, both preschool boys, LOVE this show. It\'s a great alternative to Dora. The only problem I have with the show is a scarcity of product placement in stores of Diego stuff. I don\'t want my boys wearing/playing with Dora stuff, but there\'s not much alternative right now.
  • Barely better than Dora, but I don't think that its good.

3.7
    This show is bad, but at least its an improvement. It acts like Dora, but at least Diego does SOMETHING. Needs work, though. The sister does almost nothing. She just tells Diego what to do and that's it. though I'm glad they got rid of Boots, Baby Jaguar is no improvement. I can't even call him a sidekick. There's no Map or Backpack, but to replace them, they combine them into a Latino poser, Rescue Pack. He can't even rap good, and that's just sickening and PATHETIC. The animals get into possible but stupid position. Also they need to work on what they say when a preadator comes where the rescued animal is or when an animal cant do anything eg. chinchillas are afraid of pumas and chinchillas don't swim. Shouldnt it be, Pumas eat chinchillas and chinchillas can't swim? What's up with the repetitive songs? they hurt my ears. Overall, this show needs to work on everything to be considered a show.
  • An extention for Dora Go Diego Go is an absolutely fabulous show bringing a sense of adventure into your living room. The Animals are fabulous and the Resue Pack is stunning. Preschoolers love it.

This is an absolutely great show. My 3 boys love it. It gives kids an oppurtunity to look at different kinds of animals and be sensitive towards nature. Great Show.. keep it going. Great for boys with a sense of adventure while Dora caters more toward girls this is a great show for boys.
  • that is so Bad! Cancel!It!

0.0
    Why waz that born?!?!I so dont like it! if ur asking,i HATE it nobody wathes it!!!!!!!!i dont no WHY they relly made it! now i think im saying it Over and o v e r Again, every1 should Rate it 0 ZER0! i do not like it i dont even wanna hear bout it!Never will i watch it in a MILLION Years!

• Like Dora the Explorer, it's agreat show that teaches kids the wonders of the animal kingdom.

It's like a Dora the Explorer set to appeal a little more to the male population of our preschoolers. It's cute, but I think they should've left Dora to her adventures without letting Diego butt in.
    The only thing that bugs me is that Boots can talk, but Baby Jaguar can't. Why is Boots special? Is it his boots? Are they magic?
  • Go Diego Go is about a wonderful little boy and his older sister who are animal rescuers, and their animal scientist parents.

Go Diego Go is perfect! I introduced Diego to the four year old boy I babysit, and he absolutely adores him now; we have a lot of fun playing "Alicia and Diego." Go Diego Go is fun, educational, interesting, imaginative, and sweet. I couldn't have asked for a better show for boys, espically ones already familiar with Dora. All young kids would benefit from watching it, and even older people, such as parents (or teenage babysitters) can really enjoy it. However, it is not for people who want fast-paced, edgy shows, and is not for people who like Inuyasha.
  • Hey look its Deigo, Dora's cousin in his own show. Deigo is an animal rescuer who saves animals so look out.

I think it's a good show because I love animals and its a great idea.
    I like his gadgets a lot. I think it will do great. Deigo also speaks spanish so it will be like Dora but with Deigo and his really cool gadgets.
    So look for Deigo on Nick Jr. and Treehouse TV.
  • This is a terrific addition to the Nick Jr. family. My boys are absolutely fascinated by it. They are learning more and more about animals every day! Way to Go, Diego, Go!!!

Go, Diego, Go follows the basic ideas and structure of Dora The Explorer but with new friends and a focus on the animal world. My boys (ages 2 and 4) are absolutely fascinated by it. They are learning more and more about animals everyday, and it's a bonus that the animals featured are not ones we'd ever have encountered in the US. It's a an absolute treat.

My son already wants a rescue pack like Diego's. I don't have anything negative to say about the show at all. We're looking forward to seeing more.

Way to Go, Diego, Go!!!
  • a spin off

7.2
    I think the show needs a little work. it's or the age group around 2 or 3 and 4 its to help the kids to learn things at an early age and learn different things, it's based on entertaining for young children. Not about real life experiences how many real life experiences does 2,3 and 4 yr old need. I think it could cut back on the siniging a little bit.
1 2 >