Go On

Comeback Player of the Year

Aired Thursday 9:30 PM Jan 22, 2013 on NBC

7.4
  • Piper is annoying, and a weird ending

I really did like this episode, except for two things. One: Piper. Could she be more annoying? Two: The ending. So weird! But, there was something I really loved in this episode. Anne has been slowly transforming recently. In "The World Ain't Over 'Til It's Over" Ryan got her to not go to her partner's grave one day. In "Win at All Costas" we saw something with her durring Fausta's speech. In this episode we see something in her when Danny explains why he is not trying to get absolutely everything out of the divorce.
  • Comeback Player

Good to see Covert Affairs' Piper Perabo out of her element a bit in this role as the woman the group loves, but predictably it ended with Simone and Ryan in bed together.

Cliche aside, this was another strong episode of Go On. Mr. K and Steve talking about ROI and ad rates, the Terrell Owens return and the cake made of breast milk were among the highlights.

The show has definitely found its voice right now.
  • Very good Episode

This was one of the funniest episode this season. Most of the characters where on top form and Ryan King was at his usual best. The group had one of its old member's come back and Ryan and Lauren where a bit jealous. Anne also helped danny with his divorce case and that part was funny as hell. Oh and Ryan got laid at the end even though all the group walked in on him lol All in all a very good episode and this show can only get beter.