Go On

He Got Game, She Got Cats

Aired Thursday 9:30 PM Sep 11, 2012 on NBC

• I am begging you !

Someone, PLEASE for the love of God, tell me the song from the 19:55 when Matthew Perry starts to comment the game. Please !
  • They Delivered

Despite my liking the pilot a lot I still had doubts whether or not this show would continue to deliver good material in the coming episodes, but this proved me wrong. You can't ever really know based on just the pilot so it was comforting to see that the second episode was just as good, if not better, than the first.

I'll definitely be tuning in weekly!
  • The Cat Lady

This episode was genius! It was hysterically funny, I think that Sonia my be my favorite group member just because I think she could very well be the most crazy out of everyone there. The episode also had a lot of heart, my favorite moment being the scene between Ryan and his assistant outside the hair salon. It was so sweet. This show also has great character development, and I'm genuinely beginning to care about the characters.

The writing is fantastic and it's so well acted. It just keeps getting better and I can't wait for waits next.
  • I hope that Episode 3 will be better than 1 and 2

This wasn't as good as the Pilot, but it didn't tank.

I loved the cat plot, it was HILARIOUS!!! We could have really seen more of that.

What we could have seen less of was the unfunny Ryan/Carrie plot. I liked her character, but this episode killed it.

I hope that episode 3 will earn a 9.5 from me.
  • Better than the first episode

There is definitely a lot more funny in this episode, but i think there are too many people in this show and it will take a while for the characters to develop. Great things that happened this episode are Sonia's madness and Carrie's compassion. Matthew is always funny, no matter what, because his comedic timing is epic. I do hope they start something between Ryan and Carrie, because I can already smell the chemistry. Can't wait to see the next one! I am positive it'll be even better.
  • He Got Game, She Got Cats

The show gets it done by featuring problems that people really face, and trying to do it in a funny way. The jokes don't always work, and why they ended the Carrie situation in the first 15 minutes confused me a bit, but this was still a really solid episode. The show has heart, and has a message about growth that we can all learn from.

It can obviously be funnier, but two episodes in and so far so good.