Go On

The World Ain't Over 'Till It's Over

Aired Thursday 9:30 PM Dec 04, 2012 on NBC

7.3
  • Best Episode Yet!

This is the best episode yet of Go On. It was just so very enjoyable. There were parts to be critisized, which is why this is 9/10 and not 9.5/10 (which this show has surprisingly not yet acheived from me), but overall, a really good episode with some great moments.
  • Episode 11

A very enjoyable episode of Go On tonight. You had some amusing lines from Mr. K, but you also had a really good storyline with the group trying to discover their final moments, and what they would do with him. A smart blend of humor and realism that produced one of the show's best episodes yet.
  • Cherry on Top

"The World Ain't Over til It's Over" was a wonderful way to cap a solid fall half-season for Go On. For one thing, the episode featured a Mr. K storyline--something I know everyone has been waiting for. Brett Gelman makes every line sound outright hilarious. The episode was also surprisingly philsophical, pondering on "what would you do if today was your last day on Earth?" My one concern is that John Cho is still being underutilized. Cho, armed with killer lines like he was in "Videogame, Set, Match", is a perfect comedic partner to Matthew Perry.