Go On

Win at All Costas

Aired Thursday 9:30 PM Jan 08, 2013 on NBC

• Win At All Costas

A memorable, hilarious appearance by Bob Costas here, but all in all it was just a strong episode of the show that focused on the importance of moving past our mistakes in life, but in true comedy fashion, they always come back to us.

I would also like to see Round Two of Ryan King vs. Rich Eisen at some point. Very good episode.
  • Not-so-good Episode, but Amazing Ending!

This wasn't the best episode. Mr. K was too weird. Ryan being stupid I felt was a poor choice. I don't think it fits his character. He seems like a smarter person. The end of this episode, though, I loved. Fausta's speech was amazing and the moment with her and Anne was so well written and the actresses both did very well.
  • Conventionally Funny

There was a lot of conventional humor in this episode of Go On. There was barely any reference to the "dead wife", except to exploit the creepy nature of Mr. K. This, however, is very welcome and there are many laugh out loud moments in Win At All Costas. Perhaps the most hilarious revelation is that Ryan King is actually a little dim-- Joey, anyone?