FOX (ended 2000)

Fanfics

Chin-Inon

[1]Apr 1, 2006
    • level: 8
    Anyone have any Godilla fanfics?

Mine are still in the planning stages, but I have the plot summary:

Utopia
    HEAT investigates frequent mutant sightings in the African deserts, where they come across a hidden paradise where a small group of people attempts to live a peaceful and symbiotic existence with mutants.

New Character:

Name: Luna Li
    Nationallity: Asian (Half Vietnamese, Quarter Chinese, Quarter Japanese)
    Apperence: Short, sholder-legth black hair; Green eyes.
    Personality: She is an extremly loving person, and rarely holds a grudge. Like the other members of Utopia, she believes mutants and humans can live together peacefully. This view springs from her relaitionship with Bamboo, a mutant panda she developed an intence friendship with by showing him kindness and caring for him when he was injured, mirroring the old fable of Androcles and the Lion. Because of this, Bamboo follows Luna anywhere, and Luna is somehow able to understand what Bamboo says when he 'talks'.

Additional Info:
    -She is very philosophical, and has an old proverb for every occasion.
    -She is all for the enviorment and its preservation, and enjoys eating organic foods, and often avoids using materials such as Styrofoam, since it's not bio-degradible.
    -She wears a glove on her left hand to hide the fact that her hand is prosthetic, the result of an attack from a particullary violent mutant.
    -She has been a textbook tomboy since age seven.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

dragonchic

[2]Apr 22, 2006
    • level: 1
    I realize this is pretty much a month old but I might as well reply...

Your fic definitely sounds interesting. Is Luna a one-time addition or would she be a new cast member?

I've written some fics, but I never finished any. I have on that's technically still in the works, but school never gave me much time to write. After finals I might start it up again.

Chin-Inon

[3]Apr 23, 2006
    Yes, Luna becomes a permanant addition to the team.

Kefka1_3

[4]Sep 27, 2006
    • level: 5

dragonchic wrote:
    I realize this is pretty much a month old but I might as well reply... Your fic definitely sounds interesting. Is Luna a one-time addition or would she be a new cast member? I've written some fics, but I never finished any. I have on that's technically still in the works, but school never gave me much time to write. After finals I might start it up again.

a month no response?! chin-ion you must have been lonely

srebak

[5]Oct 28, 2006
    • level: 18

Godzilla/Kong crossover

Grudge Match:

While Jason, Kong and co. are searching for De La Porta, their search leads them back to Kong Island. Little do they know, that the H.E.A.T. team is there searching mutational activity. De La Porta has heard about them and gets a devious idea. Through his scheming and lies, he causes Nick and co. to think that Kong is a threat. Meanwhile, one of Ramon's henchmen is convincing Jason and the others that Nick and his team are with De La Porta. Soon, these lies result in Kong and Godzilla being locked in great combat. But because of both their size, build and strength, neither of them is able to defeat the other. Little do they know, that De La Porta is secretly trying to find the other Primal stones on the island. Will Godzilla and Kong work out their rivalry in time to stop De La Porta. 

Chin-Inon

[6]Oct 29, 2006
    I never watched Kong, but that does sound intriguing.

MajLorne

[7]Oct 1, 2008
    • level: 21

Never liked Kong, and if there were to be a cross over, it would be best if only the Godzilla animators drew the characters rather than the Kong animators drawing up the Godzilla characters.

However, a Godzilla and Men In Black cross over would be awesome as both takes place in the same city and the animation is the same for both.

Edited on 10/01/2008 7:54am