Gogoriki

The CW (ended 2009)

JusticeLeaguer

Gogoriki Fan Reviews (1)

7.3
  • This show is poorly underrated. Each episode is only 6-8 minutes long but is filed with unique animation, original stories, an interesting and appropriate sound track, decent jokes and interesting characters

This show follows the lives of 9 animated animal characters and seems reminiscent of "The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh", though the characters are more frenetic and the show is a bit more modern.

When I watched this show I was first impressed by the animation and the music. The animation reminds me of flash animation (like homestarrunner.com a little bit) but feels a little more natural and artistic than that. Every episode takes place in a new environment that has it's own unique vitality. Backgrounds look realistic and pretty in an impressive way. The characters themselves are just kind of fun, being circles with appendages, but the world is so lifelike it draws you in.

The soundtrack is also impressive. It fits the situations of the stories appropriately and is exciting and unique, not usually sounding cliche, rather being catchy and intriguing, helping draw you into the story. Even the intro, though hyperactive in ways, is catchy (if a little too much after a while).

The stories are funny and unpredictable, and I'm continually amazed at how complete each story is in just 6-8 minutes. The stories are based on the adventures and dilemmas of the characters and some of them are like fables, teaching little anecdotes to the audience.

this show is clearly focused on a young audience, probably 8-12, but it can be enjoyed by anyone. It's innocent but definitely has an all ages appeal. I'm in my senior year of college and I really enjoy it. In fact, I'm a media communications major, focusing on film, and I am impressed with the thoughtful cinematography, the shots and artistic style the show takes on.

Overall I recommend this show to anyone who likes animation and fun stories. Not every episode is going to be your favorite, but I guarantee you'll find an episode you really like if you watch 2 or 3.

Also, you can find this show for free streaming anytime on www.4kidstv.com