Gold Rush

Friday 9:00 PM on Discovery Channel Premiered Dec 03, 2010 In Season

Gold Rush Fan Reviews (12)

7.3
  • Todd Hoffman

For Intergalactic president...

He's Da man!!
  • Love the show

This show is fun to watch. I'm rootin for the Hoffman Crew and Parker Schnabel. I'm not much of a fan of Fred since he took Porcupine from the Hoffmans.. I"m hoping karma will get him for that one. lol. I actually appreciate that Todd uses phrases like "frickin"... keeps it being more of a family show without having to hear "bleeping" throughout the show. I hope Discovery keeps this show on. :)
  • Get rid of Todd!!

Todd is a Goof!! If you are going to mine for the first time (season one) why not do some serious research about it. He does not know how to run a crew. He lies to Dave. Says one thing then does the opposite. Breaks the trommel due to him not paying attention then Dave's crew fixes it... in the end shows up on TV high. .Please, PUT DAVE IN CHARGE!!!
  • help

Great show,but I need to know ware I can get previous episodes
  • I Keep Watching

This show has its flaws (unlikable characters, questionable reality), but for some reason I keep watching one episode after the other. I think the fact that the show follows people in remote Alaska hunting for gold is original enough to compel me to watch (clearing land, equipment failing, and other hardships that arise) . Interestingly, I find myself rooting against them finding gold rather than striking success. I think this is because, to me, most of the actors/gold hunters are unlikable (expect for maybe Grandpa Schnabel). In the end, its a fun show that has a decent formula of success and failure that keeps me watching.
  • Goofy Gold Rushers

Dustin needs to start calling Fred DAD. I think he's a know nothing know it all and needs to shut his pie hole and follow Dad. Dad pays the bills. Tony Deets is an ass. Quit being so greedy. Show some patience. Todd has a poker face. Rubbs his nose when he's . Your smart ass attitude toward Parker about the Dozer came back and bit U. U don't even know how to run heavy equipment. U don't use a track hoe to clear trees-U use a Dozer. All u do is tear up equipment.
  • Season 4?

I live in the uk and I've just seen the advert for gold rush saying its coming soon. Just wondering if anyone could tell me if its season 3 or 4. Thanks
  • Shenanigans

FAKE!!! This show had me going in the first two seasons. Just like Storage Wars, the unbelievable stuff just kept adding up. This is total BS. These guys are just flying in for shoots and clean outs while actual paid workers are doing everything. This show is complete and total produced crap acting like its reality TV. You are a simpleton if you buy this garbage. FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE!!!!!
  • Workers getting ripped off

Why is it that you never see anyone with the old man (Hoffman) while he is doing his thing like weighing the myself think he is putting more in his pockets in the tent or wherever he is cleaning the gold than he is telling all his think he is stealing then show is getting to be a real drag
  • last 2 shows

GET BACK TO MINING IT IS THE NAME OF THE SHOW THIS BACKGROUND STUFF AND BABY PICTURES MAKE ME WANT MY TIME BACK FOR THE TIME I HAVE WASTED WATCHING THESE

PEOPLE MAKING MONEY THINKING THEY ARE ACTORS.

• frikin and pissin

does todd speak a lesser form of english or what? he is always friken and pissin like some kind of weak minded low information getto dweller!!! whars up?
  • Mining not behind the scenes

Nobody cares about these behind the scenes episodes such as the one shown on 12/21/2012. Show some damn mining and never mind the rest of this nonsense !!!
DSC