Golden Boy

Beast of Burden

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM May 07, 2013 on CBS

• CBS, Please, do NOT leave the series with a cliff hanger

This is real drama and with every critic and review of the season for all series saying this show got the can already, well, all I can say is . . . CBS, please, for those of us who really got into this series and love it, don't leave us hanging!! Please give us closure either in the next / last episode OR in some other manner.

As for this episode, WOW!! It really sets up more drama than one can believe and on all front's of Clark's life. It will and does take a Golden Boy to get through his life and end up as the youngest Commissioner of they NYPD!

Yet, honestly, what gets me coming back week after week is not finding out how Clark gets to his position in seven years, but what happens to his friends, family, and co-workers -- especially, Owens.

If anyone from the series does read this review, you have an outstanding product. It is creative, well acted, great writing, and wonderful production values. I can only hope some how you'll let me / us know how things turn out for all the various characters.