Golden Boy

Longshot

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Apr 30, 2013 on CBS

• Hitting stride

This show has found it's stride. The acting is rock solid, the writing is strong and the chemistry of the team is really believable. The flashback - flashforward thing isn't really adding much and could go away as far as I'm concerned, but I hope they don't cancel this show.
  • Really Liking this Chi McBride!

Another pretty good episode from this show, I had my doubts about this from the season trailer but the writing has been solid and acting spot on.

I think Walter Clarks mum will not win Mum of the year, she's the definition of manipulative. This part really suits Chi Mcbride who I've never liked . Say what you will abt Det Arroyo but my what a character and so well when you think he might have a redeeming feature he becomes more of a jerk, if thats even possible.

Story of this week was so-so and not very believeable but it was well acted and the characterisation was way more interesting. I was fully enetertained for the hour.