Gone Country Forums

Friday 8:00 PM on CMT - Country Music TelevisionIn Season

Comin' to my City

trayce13

[1]Jan 28, 2008
    • level: 13

What did you think about the first episode of Gone Country?

I thought it was pretty entertaining. I like how Maureen was scared of Bobby and then finds out he smokes, cigarettes that is.......And they are now bff's! I think Carnie has a crush on John Rich, if Dee doesn't get any coffee he is going to flip. And what was that all about when he tells John he hates country music? He is stirring the pot already. Maureen seems like she is going to cry alot, alot, alot. Not sure about Sisqo, Julio Jr. and Diana yet. Can't wait for the next episode!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

chinadollM9

[2]Feb 24, 2008
    • level: 20

I would not blame Carnie or any of the other ladies if they had a crush on JR. He is gorgeous. I want to have his baby. LOL.

I didn't really know what I thought of the first episode of Gone Country, but after seeing all 5 episodes I can truly say that has my attention and I will be tuning in as long as it's on the air and JR is the host.

Fwirrel

[3]Feb 24, 2008
    • level: 52
    [QUOTE="chinadollM9"]

I would not blame Carnie or any of the other ladies if they had a crush on JR. He is gorgeous. I want to have his baby. LOL. [QUOTE]

I love John Rich also. He's so...unique? And yes, I agree, he is gorgeous.

chaosrainz

[4]Mar 5, 2008
    • level: 17
    John is cute but he seems a bit snobbish about country music.

I like the premise of the show but I don't think that just having these guys shoveling poop and washing cars is going to teach them how to be "country" where music is concerned.

Fwirrel

[5]Mar 6, 2008
    chaosrainz wrote:
    John is cute but he seems a bit snobbish about country music.

I like the premise of the show but I don't think that just having these guys shoveling poop and washing cars is going to teach them how to be "country" where music is concerned.

I see your point. He doesn't really teach them to actually musically to be country, but I guess it wouldn't make good tv if he was just teaching them music. I do think that working on ranches and raising money has a lot to do with the general country atmosphere. John is the 'bad boy' of country. He doesn't quite fit in...

Fwirrel

[6]Jun 23, 2008
    I really thought it was funny with Dee said that he didn't like country. I thought John was going to hit him or something. I also thought it was funny how much Dee was addicted to coffee... So far, I don't really like any of the contestants. I think Maureen is too much of a cry baby.