Good Day Live

Weekdays 7:00 AM on Premiered Jun 18, 1993 In Season

thefanof

Good Day Live Fan Reviews (8)

6.4
  • Hello, At the moment, we do not have tv,or satellite. My only link to the news is by radio or on my computer. There is another reason I'm writing this evening. My 17yr. old stepdaughter,Julianna Dannielle Smith,is missing.

Julianna goes mostly by Julie,Jewels,anna,lonely gurl. She has been telling ppl that she was being abused by myself and her father. She's never even been spanked. I was under the impression that we had finally formed a bond that I was convinced, could never be broken. I have so much to tell and only have a 255 character maximum allowance to write this.
    If someone could email me at the email address I've provided,I can give a more detailed story She is on formal probation and was placed at a group home in Apple Valley,California, in hopes she would get the help from professionals that we could not offer her. She suffers from bipolar disorder,severe emotional disturbance,o.c.d., and a.d.d., She is also a cutter. She went missing about a week ago, and the only person to hear from her,is her younger sister,who is also in a group home for teens with babies. This was because she,too is bipolar. Julie has a myspace account,and the url is as follows;myspace.com/hazeleyes_69. She is 5'4" tall, weight about 165 lbs,has red hair,naturally very curly that she sometimes dyes black and ties in a bun,at the nape of her neck. She has very poor vision,and pretty bad hygeine habits. Both of her ears are pierced, and she's pretty thick in the legs and ankles. She's a pretty girl,but doesnt think so. We need your help in finding her.She has a warrant issued for her arrest and the warrant # is;DL-022330. If someone could contact us by phone to help us in finding her, we would be very grateful. i believe that no one could do this better than Jillian,Steve, and Dorothy Lucey. Our phone numvber is;7142438737. We live in Anaheim very close to Knotts Berry Farm. I'm here everyday Monday - Friday,and most of the time on the weekends. Thank you for having such great shows that keep us so informed,and entertained.Sincerely,Cindy L. McGuire.