Good Luck Charlie

Alley Oops

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Sep 25, 2011 on Disney Channel

• The Duncan family (except Teddy) compete in a bowling challenge against some family that beats them in bowling 5 years in a row.

I thought that this was an excellent episode of "Good Luck Charlie". The storyline was well written, very funny, and just plain fun to watch. The Duncan family being happy that Teddy isn't going to bowl with them since she is very bad at bowling was very funny. Teddy asking the family why they are so happy and then PJ responding "because you are not bowling with us" really made me laugh hard. The Teddy/Ivy/Mrs. Wentz plot was very funny and entertaining as well. Gabe trying to get the mystery box from the Toy Chest Skill Crane was very funny. Charlie bowling for the family was very funny and it was very cool that the family won. The funniest part was definitely when Teddy was pretending to sing the National Anthem just like Mrs. Wentz. PJ declining Amy's friend request on "Buddy Page" was very funny. Amy asking Charlie if she would decline friend's request and then Charlie responding "yes" was funny. I also laughed very hard at the very end of the episode when Gabe got a whistle from the mystery box but then PJ blew the whistle and it was a genie (who looks like Bob) was very funny especially when Bob said "Some people say I look like Brad Pitt". Everything in this episode was very funny. The storyline was well written and there was nothing negative about this episode at all. Overall, an excellent episode of "Good Luck Charlie". 10/10