Good Luck Charlie

Amazing Gracie

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Aug 07, 2011 on Disney Channel

• Charlie's first day of preschool

I thought that this was an excellent episode of "Good Luck Charlie". It definitely got a bunch of laughs out of me. As most of the episodes are, the storyline in tonight's new episode was well executed and just plain hilarious. Well, it is Charlie's first day of school and Amy feels hurt when Charlie being separated from Amy wasn't hard for her. The funny thing is that Amy wanted it to be hard for Charlie to be separated from her. Amy spending the day with was very funny. The ending of that plot was very cute and sweet when Charlie hugged Amy. Next plot is Teddy's plot. It was very funny when Mrs. Wentz is forcing Mr. Wentz to sell his car but Mr. Wentz doesn't want to sell the car because he loves it. Teddy buying the car from Mr. Wentz and then immediately getting damaged was funny. Mr. Wentz' reaction when he saw that his car that Teddy bought from him was damaged is hilarious. The funeral for Mr. Wentz' car was also a hilarious scene. I also thought the third plot was very funny when Gabe and PJ are trying to find Bob a friend when they don't want to go fishing with Bob. All of the plots in this episode made me laugh very hard and all of three plots in this episode were well executed. Overall, this is definitely an excellent episode of "Good Luck Charlie". 10/10