Good Luck Charlie

Amazing Gracie

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Aug 07, 2011 on Disney Channel

• Almost perfect, except for that one unneeded plot.

Teddy gets a used car from Ivy's father and wrecks it. Amy is offended and upset when Charlie is okay with being separated from her during her first day of preschool. PJ and Gabe try to get Bob a friend to avoid going on his annual father and son fishing trip.

Teddy/Harry/Ivy/Mary Lou's Plot: I thought a Teddy and Ivy's family plot was cool. I laughed when Teddy said about the wrecked car "Is it noticeable?". I think Mary Lou in real life is a great singer, as she sang at Gracie's funeral and the end. I laughed hard when Ivy was saying she couldn't touch the car.

Amy/Charlie's Plot: I think it was great to see an Amy/Charlie plot, because, actually, I don't think I've seen a lot of bonding with Amy/Charlie. Charlie being brave and Amy thinking that's awful was hilarious. When she explained to Bob and said he doesn't get things was funny. It was so sweet when Charlie walked back to Amy at the end of the plot.

Gabe/PJ/Bob's Plot: Oh my gosh! This episode ruined the whole episode! Even though it kind of gave a lesson, it was boring.

In fact, this episode was all about bonding. Teddy bonded with Harry (well, not really), Harry bonded with Gracie, Amy bonded with Charlie, and Bob bonded with PJ and Gabe.

Overall a superb episode, could have been perfect if it weren't for Gabe/PJ/Bob's plot.