Good Luck Charlie

Appy Days

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Mar 13, 2011 on Disney Channel

• Great episode

Season 2 was started very good so far and I hope it continues to go that way because "Good Luck Charlie" is one of the funniest Disney Channel shows I've seen and I don't want it to lose its charm. I thought that this was a great episode. PJ filling in for Bob as an exterminator for a day was very funny. It was also funny that Charlie keeps going wherever Gabe is going and Gabe gets freaked out because Charlie wants to play baby. I felt sorry for Charlie and said "awww" after Gabe said that he is sick of Charlie and Charlie's baby doll. Teddy and Ivy's plot wasn't my favorite out of this whole episode but it was well done. It was also funny when Gabe was giving Teddy the "I'm watching you" look. The only thing I didn't like about this episode was when Gabe told Amy and Mary Lou that Teddy and Ivy used an app to make it seem like that both of the moms gave the two of them permission to go to a party and Gabe blew their entire cover. It was funny when Teddy and Ivy gave each other the knuckle while hugging their moms because they wanted to be in less trouble. It was hilarious when PJ was hurt by Bob's description of him because he only called him "the nice one" while he described Teddy and Gabe more. Gabe saying sorry to Charlie was cute and it was hilarious when Gabe had to dress up as a baby for Charlie. It was also hilarious that both of the moms caught Teddy and Ivy sneaking out to another party. The ending was also hilarious when Gabe was being chased by the police and then the police ask Amy where Gabe is and then Amy tells them that Gabe is upstairs and it was because Gabe didn't do the dishes... hilarious ending. Overall, a great episode of "Good Luck Charlie". 8.5/10