Good Luck Charlie

Baby Come Back

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Apr 11, 2010 on Disney Channel

• After a trip to the park, Charlie is discovered to be switched with a different baby, leaving the re-switch up to the teens.

This episode was HILARIOUS. I don't write reviews often, but because this episode is fantastic and because this series is new, I felt it was necessary. To be completely honest, after watching the first half of the first episode I didn't like this show but the second half gave me faith in this episode.
    The promo seemed corny and the plot wasn't original, but the jokes and material were on point. I just watched the episode and I'm in love. I was VERY shocked that Teddy told her parents "not to have too much fun on their date because they already have enough kids". On a TV-G show? Really? LMAO. It was funny, but more Nick funny than Disney Channel funny. I like both though =D
    The odds of the strollers looking exactly alike and that Charlie was only yards away from Mom and Dad's table in a restaurant seemed unreal, but I really don't care about that stuff. :) Perfect. Absolutely. THIS should have been the first ep!!!