Good Luck Charlie

Baby Come Back

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Apr 11, 2010 on Disney Channel

• PJ returns from the park and brings home the wrong baby

I thought that this was an excellent episode of "Good Luck Charlie" and it was very funny to watch. I thought it was funny when PJ brought home the wrong baby after he came home from the park which meant that the girl that he asked out has Charlie. It was hilarious when the baby (who is a male) made a pee on the floor. It was funny when there was a guy in a superhero costume that hangs out at the park on weekends and entertains the little kids' birthday party. Gabe doing his magic tricks was very funny especially when he missed up on that table trick. It was very funny when Teddy, PJ, and Gabe came to the restaurant that Bob and Amy are eating to get Charlie back and return the baby to the girl that PJ asked out. Gabe distracting Amy and Bob with the table trick was very funny. It was hilarious when Gabe read the superhero guy's ID and he says "108 pounds my butt". It was also very funny when Amy found out about the pee on the floor at the end of the episode which got her suspicious. Overall, this was an excellent episode of "Good Luck Charlie". 10/10