Good Luck Charlie

Boys Meet Girls

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Jun 27, 2010 on Disney Channel

7.6
  • PJ falls in love and Gabe kept getting bullied

Parts I liked/laughed-The beginning, PJ getting a job, falls in love with a girl, imagating them in the future, Gabe not knowing who bullies him, Emmett asking Bob to play with him, Teddy asking about being scared, "What? No! Maybe a little" gag, Madison's mom knowing Bob, Bob having a conversation with PJ, Madison having a boyfriend who is a pizza delivery boy, PJ upset, and the random ending. The reason my score is lower because I thought Teddy/Gabe/Jo plot was a tad boring. Overall, the episode was superb in my opinion. 9/10
  • This epiosde was pretty good, but it could've been better.

This episode was pretty good, but it could've been better. OK this episode is about PJ meeting a cute girl named Madison while delivering chicken. Gabe is annoyed that a bully named Jo keeps bullying him. it turns out that Jo is a girl. the reason why not a 10 is because of Jo she was so annoying. PJ was so funny in this episode i really loved him! The ending was so funny when Charlie had a black belt and Gabe said and that's after 1 karate lesson. Wow also Madison was actually kind of hot. Overall 7/10.

• Great episode but it's not the funniest episode I've seen

I thought that this was a great episode of "Good Luck Charlie". In my opinion, it wasn't the funniest episode I've ever seen and it's not my favorite episode but it was overall great. The whole Gabe being bullied by a girl is too predictable for me though and even my mom predicted it after a second when she watched this episode with me. This episode also marks the introduction of Jo which was pretty good (I guess). PJ starting to fall in love with a girl named Madison and having a full-life fantasy about the two of them was absolutely hilarious. Emmett saying that his dad pays him to get out of the house was funny and that's it part of his "work time". Madison ending up cheating on PJ with the pizza delivery guy is funny which was also predictable to me and my mom as well. Bob having a talk with PJ choosing between your friends and girlfriend was very funny. Bob talking to his old high school girlfriend was very funny and Amy being jealous was pretty funny. I guess the least enjoyable plot was the Gabe/Jo/Teddy plot. Jo attacking Gabe wasn't very good to me and she kinda irritated me not handling bullying Gabe. Also, the very ending with Charlie jumping up and kicking Jo in the face was just stupid and pointless to me especially you know it's fake and the very ending made me say to myself "WTH?". Overall, a great episode of "Good Luck Charlie" but it's not the funniest episode I've seen. 8.5/10

• Superb episode!

When PJ meets a cute girl, Madison, at his new job at Kwikki Chikki, Emmett becomes jealous that they're spending all their time together. Coincidentally, Amy learns that Bob used to date Madison's mom Katherine and used to have cute nicknames for each other. Meanwhile, Teddy spots that Gabe is getting picked on by a girl named Jo.

I loved PJ/Emmet's plot! I LOVED Amy/Bob's plot. I didn't like Teddy/Gabe's plot much, which is why my score was little lower. This is one of their best episodes!

• One of their stronger episodes.

This is one of my favorite episodes of good luck charlie. I loved TJ's part.It was funny when he was thinking about he and the girls life together!Jo was funny,the actress is like the next Alyson Stoner,she's really cute,but she seems noticably younger than Bradley Steven Perry.I like how Teddy tried to help her brother,she seems like a good sister.Not much Charlie in this episode,but she has thew awesome seen at the very end of the episode.It was so funny!!!! Overall,A good episode.My favorite thoguh is "Charlie Did It"! I would recommend this episode for anyone who likes this show.
  • Boys/Girls

PJ makes a girlfriend, but they spend too much time together making Emmett feel left out.

Gabe has a bully problem, and it turns out it is a girl who likes him.

In the end, Gabe does not get the girl, and PJ's girlfriend cheats on him. All else is restored in the Duncan household.

It was alright, I think one of their weaker episodes to this point but it was still great enough for me to give it an A+. I think the ending was kind of dumb though, but I liked the rest, overall, A+, it was pretty good episode