Good Luck Charlie

Boys Meet Girls

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Jun 27, 2010 on Disney Channel

7.6
  • Great episode but it's not the funniest episode I've seen

I thought that this was a great episode of "Good Luck Charlie". In my opinion, it wasn't the funniest episode I've ever seen and it's not my favorite episode but it was overall great. The whole Gabe being bullied by a girl is too predictable for me though and even my mom predicted it after a second when she watched this episode with me. This episode also marks the introduction of Jo which was pretty good (I guess). PJ starting to fall in love with a girl named Madison and having a full-life fantasy about the two of them was absolutely hilarious. Emmett saying that his dad pays him to get out of the house was funny and that's it part of his "work time". Madison ending up cheating on PJ with the pizza delivery guy is funny which was also predictable to me and my mom as well. Bob having a talk with PJ choosing between your friends and girlfriend was very funny. Bob talking to his old high school girlfriend was very funny and Amy being jealous was pretty funny. I guess the least enjoyable plot was the Gabe/Jo/Teddy plot. Jo attacking Gabe wasn't very good to me and she kinda irritated me not handling bullying Gabe. Also, the very ending with Charlie jumping up and kicking Jo in the face was just stupid and pointless to me especially you know it's fake and the very ending made me say to myself "WTH?". Overall, a great episode of "Good Luck Charlie" but it's not the funniest episode I've seen. 8.5/10