Good Luck Charlie

Bye Bye Video Diary

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Jun 19, 2011 on Disney Channel

• Teddy loses all 50 of her video diaries for Charlie when her laptop got ruined so Teddy decides to stop making the video diaries

I thought that this was an excellent episode of "Good Luck Charlie". It was better than last Sunday's new episode "Baby's New Shoes" in my opinion. I loved all of the plots in this episode. The plot was that Teddy's laptop gets ruined and loses all 50 of her video diaries and decides to not make the video diaries anymore until Teddy had a bad dream and decides to recreate all 50 of the video diaries. Teddy's dream was a little overexagerrated though and didn't find it necessary but I can let that slide. The subplot was that PJ goes to a 2-day Kwikki Chikki college. The other subplot was that Gabe watches a scary movie and can't sleep at all. When Gabe was watching the scary movie... did anyone hear the Phill Lewis' voice in the scary movie?. We can just hear the audio of his voice but I recognized that because no one else has a voice like that. Just in case you don't know who Phill Lewis is... he was the role of Mr. Moseby in both "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody" and "The Suite Life On Deck". Back to the review, Teddy and Amy recreating the video diaries was absolutely funny especially when they stole Mrs. Dabney's cat to use as a bunny. PJ partying instead of studying because his friend convinced him to party was very funny. Gabe being scared out of his mind and telling Bob to not open the closet but it was just Charlie in there was hilarious. The very ending was hilarious when PJ opened the closet and it had a red portal that will suck you in. It turned out that it was just PJ's laptop that got ruined instead of Teddy's laptop so Teddy didn't lose her 50 video diaries. Overall, an excellent episode of "Good Luck Charlie". 10/10
DISNEY